High Risk Merchant FAQs >> Top Business Types Most Likely Will Be Rejected For High Risk Merchant Account
At High Risk Central, our merchant account consultant is dedicated to help business move forward with their most important piece of their business - Revenue & Profitability. However, with huge amount of fraud and Identity Theft out there, our high risk merchant account consultant reserve the rights to refuse and to reject the merchant account application.
If your are applying for high risk merchant account in the USA, while submitting your application from IP Address outside of USA, your application will NOT be processed.
Please read carefully about the top reasons why your application will be rejected and see if your business has the following high risk characteristics.
Most Rejected High Risk Merchant Accounts
- PC Tech Support, Virus Removal outside of USA. (ex. India, Philippine, China)
- Casino & Online Gamble Website Located outside of USA (UK, Europe)
- Cell Phone Repair with no physical location
- Online Pharmacy
- Vitamin Supplement business with miss matched business owner name, phone number, location, email and their social profile
- Online SEO Consultant from India or Philippine
- Plumbing or Home Improvement business with miss matched address and phone number and with no contractor license.
If your business is not listed above as high risk businesses, most likely your application will be approved by one of our multi-channel merchant processors. Submit your free quote or contact our merchant consultant to receive 99% approval rate.